- Responsible for entire Service Delivery.
- Co-ordination with onsite/offsite field engineers.
- Providing Technical Support for onsite/offsite field engineers.
- Managing TAT rollout
- Provide Technical skill enhancement of Engineers/personnel.
- To ensure Engineers are reachable / contactable. Will ensure that backup engineer is available in case of absenteeism of regular engineers.
- Ensuring shift scheduling and availability of primary/backup engineers at sites for continuity of support services.
- Review on pending and on hold calls.
- Periodic Weekly/Monthly review and meetings on regular basis.
- Vendor/OEM /Suppliers Co-ordination and Escalation for calls related to 3rd party vendor dependency (i.e. replacement of parts for warranty/ hardware vendors etc.).
- New Center Opening and closure task.
Asset Management Support
- Perform Asset Inventory.
- Validation and updating of IT Assets with the help of on-site engineers
- Maintain ICT systems Hardware & Software asset database.
- Support Repairs and Maintenance of Center Equipment in co-ordination with Vendor.
- Record all Installation, movement, add and change (IMAC).
- Deploy and install the desktops, laptops and AV communication equipment as per the required schedule, which is typically deployed by the System Integrator.
- Work with 3rd party vendors/OEMs/ Suppliers to ensure that requirements for the project are met
- Capture and record the initial configuration of the asset in the Asset module.
- Track the software licenses, so that no misuse of the same occurs.
- Conduct physical verification and tagging of the assets thereby matching the purchase asset register
- Managing Center Server encryption database.
Vendor & Help desk Management Support
- Maintenance of database of all ICT systems vendors, suppliers, ISP agencies, OEMs and any other third party.
- Service calls for maintenance and warranty vendors will be logged properly and tracked to resolution.
- Coordinate, escalate and follow up calls as and when necessary.
- Coordinating with Vendors/Suppliers/OEMs to get the problems resolved.
- Keeping track of the hardware and software maintenance contracts entered with the various vendors.
- Ensure Vendor SLAs are met for Call resolution.
- Center Telecom and Broad band management
- Domain and DNS Records Management.
- SMS and Bulk Mail Management.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
MT Educare Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Annie Mathew
Contact Company:MT Educare Ltd.
Address :220, 2nd floor, Neptunes Flying Colors, Pandit, Din dayal Upadhyay Marg, L.B.S.Cross road,