- Will be responsible to mobilize students within given time line.
- Visit Colleges and Educational Institutes to source students of minority community or scheduled caste as per the project requirement.
- Getting the admission form filled from the students and collect relevant documents.
- Keep track of students daily attendance and teacher's lecture timings during the entire program.
- Distribution of study material such as notes and test papers etc.
- Good Communication skills
- Smart personality
- Presentable and well groomed look
- Knowledge of MS office
Date - 5th August 2019 onwards (Mon - Fri)
Time - Walk-in between 11 am to 6 pm (Mon - Fri)
Contact Person - Kavish (HR)
Interview Venue - MT Educare Ltd.,
Office No. 220, 2nd Floor, Neptunes Flying Colors,
Near Check Naka Bus Depot, L.B.S Cross Road,
Mulund (W), Mumbai 400080
Ph - +91-22-61297782
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MT Educare Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Kavish Lalotra
Contact Company:MT Educare Ltd.