- Responsible for arranging and editing recorded raw material into a suitable finished product ready to upload. The material includes camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Conversion, audio-video editing and compression of studio-quality video to digital video
- Understand and process all technical aspects of video & audio editing
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Video Presentation to senior management
- Develop/Follow an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Must possess excellent skills in After Effects.
- Good knowledge in converting between different audio-video formats, compression methods etc.
- Good understanding of editing software
- Some experience of studio based/ Chroma video recording
Interested applicants can share their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MT Educare Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Annie Mathew
Contact Company:MT Educare Ltd.